Weather Alert 6 July : This time the wait for monsoon rains is long but weather experts predict that this year there will be good rains. The latest forecasts suggest that now the monsoon will gain momentum in the new week starting Monday and many states will see rain. Skymet Weather has predicted sequential rain in many states. Accordingly, the Southwest Monsoon is expected to advance further and reach West Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana and some more parts of Rajasthan and adjoining Delhi by July 10, the IMD said. Due to this, there is a possibility of rain in Northwest and Central India from July 10. The India Meteorological Department (IMD) had predicted on Sunday that several districts of Odisha would receive heavy rains in the next 24 hours. Know where it will rain here.
- Rain will increase in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra from July 7-8, in Rajasthan from July 9 and in Gujarat from July 10.
- Rain is likely to start in Rajasthan from July 9 and in Gujarat from July 10. Rain will increase in Madhya Pradesh from July 8 and in Maharashtra from July 7.
- Heavy rain in East Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal and Northeast states. Monsoon will now start becoming active gradually over South India.
- Heavy rain in East Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal and Northeast states for the next 2 days.
- Heavy rains may continue over Northeast India as well. Including Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, North Rajasthan, West Uttar Pradesh may receive rain and thundershowers.
- The wait for the monsoon to advance will end soon. Heavy rain continues in East India.
- For the next 3 days the weather of Delhi, Haryana and West Uttar Pradesh including Punjab will be almost dry. Light rain with dust storm in some areas of Rajasthan.
- There is a possibility of heavy rain in many parts of West Bengal, Bihar, East Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Vidarbha, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Coastal Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
- – Skymet Vice President @Mpalawat told @JagranNews “It is likely that Monsoon rains will start over most parts of North India including Delhi NCR in the second week of July. This will bring relief to the people from the heat.”
Monsoon will reach 10 in remaining parts of North India including Delhi
मध्यप्रदेश और महाराष्ट्र में 7-8 जुलाई से, राजस्थान में 9 तथा गुजरात में 10 जुलाई से बढ़ेगी बारिश#MadhyaPradesh #Maharashtra #Rajasthan #Gujarat #monsoon #Monsoon2021 #WeatherForecast https://t.co/5BzjRxK9lE
— SkymetHindi (@SkymetHindi) July 5, 2021
पश्चिम बंगाल, बिहार, पूर्वी उत्तर प्रदेश, छत्तीसगढ़, मध्य प्रदेश, विदर्भ, तेलंगाना, आंध्र प्रदेश, तटीय कर्नाटक, केरल तथा तमिलनाडु के कई भागों में तेज वर्षा की संभावना। #WeatherForecast #Bihar #UttarPradesh #Chhattisharh #MadhyaPradesh #Telangana https://t.co/dpQ4NZyGvn
— SkymetHindi (@SkymetHindi) July 3, 2021