|These announcements were made by Chief Minister Manohar Lal on Thursday on completion of 600 days of the second term of the government.|
- 25% discount in rate on e-tractor, Asha workers, NHM will also get Rs. Will meet
In the second wave of Corona, the affected people will get relief of Rs 1113 crore. In this, each family of 12 lakh workers of the unorganized sector will get a lump sum of Rs 5-5 thousand. 600 crore will be spent on this. Their registration will start from Friday. 5-5 thousand rupees will also be given to small shopkeepers.
A relief package of 150 crores was announced for them. The first 600 farmers who register for e-tractor by September 30 in the state will get 25 percent discount. If the number exceeds 600, it will be decided by a draw. These announcements were made by Chief Minister Manohar Lal on Thursday on completion of 600 days of the second term of the government.
Apart from this, 5-5 thousand rupees will be given to the families of ASHA workers, NHM. Surcharge for three months has also been waived for electricity consumers. Property tax has been waived from April to June. In big cities, the registration of the fourth floor has been allowed.
They got relief from the package
- 2 lakh each to 46 families. Exgratia amount transfer.
- 5-5 thousand to 2755 BPL families. Beginning to give
- Surcharge waived on electricity bills till June 30. Motor vehicle tax waived from April to May.
- The time for fitness of vehicles extended till June 30.