|NREGA Job Card List online at nrega.nic.in | NREGA Job Card List | How to check NREGA job card list online. NREGA Job Card List2021 | NREGA Card Registration | Nrega new list|
NREGA Job Card List has been officially released on the online portal. Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to see the NREGA card list and their name in that list, then they can easily see online by visiting the official website of MGNREGA. The MNREGA scheme run by the central government is a government scheme completely focused on employment. By using NREGA Job Card List 2021 you can check complete list of people of your village/city who will work under MGNREGA in upcoming financial year.
MNREGA job new announcement
Our country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced the second installment of Rs 20 lakh crore package on Thursday. In this announcement, the Finance Minister has said that under the MNREGA job scheme, the migrant laborers of the country who are due to lock down. For those returning migrant laborers who were stranded in other states from other states and they have now returned to their villages, the amount of Rs 182 received daily under MNREGA has been increased to Rs 202 per day. Under this scheme, 14.6 crore man-days of work have been done by the government till May 13, that is, 14.62 crore man-days of work have been made available till May 13, 2020. A provision of Rs 10000 crore was made for this work so that the migrant laborers who came back could get work.
NREGA List 2021 – NREGA Job Card List
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (MGNREGA) provides job cards to the poor families of the country, which contain all the information about the work to be done by the job card holder or NREGA beneficiary. Every year A new NREGA card is prepared for the beneficiaries. If you also want to get NREGA Job Card 2021 made then you can apply online. Any candidate who will meet the eligibility and criteria of NREGA can apply for NREGA Job Card.
Workers will be provided the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
The government will now provide the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana to the workers registered in the Labor Resources Department. Ayushman Bharat Yojana is also known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. It is a type of health insurance scheme. Through which health insurance up to ₹ 500000 is provided annually to each beneficiary family. It is the largest health protection scheme in the world. All those workers who are constructing bridges, culverts, buildings and other construction works, all those people will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- This information has been given by the District Program Coordinator of Ayushman Yojana, Kumar Priyaranjan. Now all construction workers will also be provided free treatment facility up to ₹ 500000 per year.
- The arrangement for making Ayushman cards for all the workers will also be made easier by the government. To get the card, it is mandatory for the workers to have a labor card and aadhar card.
- This card can be made in government and private hospitals empaneled under the scheme. All the beneficiaries of this scheme can also apply through CSC center.
- Chhattisgarh ranks first under MNREGA scheme
In the budget of the financial year 2020-21, the target of providing 13.50 crore man-days of employment was set under the MNREGA scheme. This target was set with the aim of strengthening the rural economy due to the lockdown during the Corona transition. 66% of this target was achieved in the 3 months since the beginning of the financial year. Chhattisgarh ranks first in the country in providing employment under MNREGA. In Chhattisgarh, a target was set to create 15 crore man-days of employment in the financial year 2020-21. Against which employment of 150684000 man-days has been provided in Chhattisgarh.
In Chhattisgarh, more than 107% of the target has been achieved by the Chhattisgarh government under MGNREGA. West Bengal ranks second with a target of 105%, Assam and Bihar ranks third with a target of 104% and Orissa is at the fourth position with a target of 103%.
More than Rs 2617 crore has been paid to MGNREGA workers so far. In Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur district ranks first in providing employment under MNREGA. More than 131% of the target has been achieved in Bilaspur district. In view of this success, the government has been requested to increase the target to 15 crore man-days in the coming financial year.
- NREGA Job Card List 2021 Highlights
- Scheme Name NREGA Job Card List 2021
- by the central government started by
- Beneficiary NREGA job card holders of all states
- Departments Department of Rural India Ministry of Government
- How to view list online
- Official website https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/home.aspx
- Target achieved in other districts of Chhattisgarh
- Gaurela, Pendra, Marwahi 125%
- Kanker 119%
- Surguja 118%
- Janjgir Champa 117%
- Durg and Jashpur 115%
- Raigarh 110%
- Balod and Dantewada 109%
- Korea 108%
- Bemetara, Kunda Village and Raipur 107%
- Mahasamund 106%
- Balodabazar, Bhatapara and Korba 105%
- Kabirdham, Bijapur and Mungeli 104%
- Gariaband, Dhamtari and Sukma 102%
- Balrampur, Ramanujganj 100%
- Rajnandgaon and Bastar 98%
- Surajpur and Narayanpur 96%
- Surajpur 95% Narayanpur
Bihar NREGA Job Card List
As we know, Coronavirus infection is going on all over the country. In view of this, the lockdown was imposed in the country. Now gradually this lockdown is being opened. Due to this lockdown, many factories, small scale industries, shops were also closed in the country. In this situation, the laborers of both rural and urban areas have been taken by the government under the NREGA job card. Under the NREGA scheme, 100 days of work will be provided to the beneficiaries in a year. All those people whose name will be in Bihar NREGA Job Card List will be able to get employment.
The citizens of Bihar do not need to visit any government office to see their name in this list. They can check their name in Bihar NREGA Job Card List through official website sitting at home. Having this list available online will save both time and money.
Bihar NREGA job card is made only for those people who are financially very weak and who do not have any means to get it. Earlier only citizens of rural areas could work under MGNREGA. But now citizens of urban areas can also get employment under this scheme.
Your complete work details are mentioned in MNREGA job card. All those citizens who will work under Bihar NREGA Job Card List, their money will be transferred by the government in their account. Under this scheme, application can also be made by going to the Gram Panchayat. All those citizens of Bihar who had applied for getting Bihar NREGA job card can check their name in the Bihar NREGA job card list by visiting the official website.
Kerala NREGA 2021
As you all know, under the NREGA scheme, at least 100 days of employment is provided to rural families in a financial year by the government. The livelihood security of the people increases through this scheme. In Kerala 1.2 million people are employed under MNREGA scheme. Now it has been announced to launch an ambitious scheme for NREGA workers. On 3 February 2021, it has been announced that benefits like pension and medical assistance will be provided to MGNREGA workers in the state. For this, the Governor of the state has been recommended to issue an ordinance.
To take advantage of this new scheme, MNREGA workers will have to deduct ₹ 50 per month from their salary. Apart from this, festival allowance and other facilities will also be provided to MGNREGA workers. All those workers who are above 60 years of age and have contributed under this new scheme for at least 5 years
He is eligible for the benefit of this scheme. Under this new scheme, the work of providing educational assistance and marriage money to the children of MNREGA workers will also be done. Citizens up to 75 years of age can get employment under MNREGA scheme.
MGNREGA workers will become empowered through this new scheme. All those citizens whose age is between 18 to 55 years and they are MNREGA workers can get themselves registered under this new scheme and can provide their contribution every month or on annual basis. The passbook will be issued to all the members by the local health department.
NREGA job card list rajasthan
As you all know, 100 days guaranteed employment is provided under the NREGA scheme, which we know as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. This scheme has now been implemented in Rajasthan also. Now all the citizens of Rajasthan who want to get employment under NREGA scheme will have to get their NREGA job card made. After making this job card, the name of the citizens of Rajasthan will appear in the NREGA job card list. The citizens of Rajasthan can check this list by visiting the official website. Through this scheme, now the unemployment rate in Rajasthan will come down.
There will be a list of all the works under the Rajasthan NREGA Job Card. This job card is valid not only for 1 year. After 1 year, the citizens of Rajasthan will have to get the Rajasthan NREGA job card made again. To apply under this scheme, the age of the beneficiary should be 18 years and the beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
If the applicant is doing a job under this scheme, then he will not be able to get the benefit of this scheme. Rajasthan NREGA job card contains job card number, applicant name, village name, panchayat name, block, district, district, family details, bank name etc.
Jharkhand NREGA 2021
MGNREGA scheme was started by the Government of India to provide at least 100 days of employment in a financial year to the workers. Workers from all over the country are taking advantage of this scheme. As you all know, the wage rate of workers has been increased from ₹ 194 to ₹ 198 by the government. It has also been decided by the Jharkhand government that from April 1, 2021, the workers working under MNREGA in Jharkhand will be paid ₹225 wage rate by the Jharkhand government. In this regard, work is being done by the Ministry of Rural Development, Jharkhand.
The difference between the fixed wage rate to be given by the Government of India and the wage rate given by the Jharkhand Government to the workers of Jharkhand, which is ₹ 225, will be borne by the Jharkhand Government.
Now each worker of Jharkhand will be paid a total wage of ₹ 225 per man-day. The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India has also been requested by the Government of Jharkhand to make necessary amendments in the MNREGA soft. For which work is being done by the Ministry of Rural Development.
What works cannot be done under NREGA scheme?
Under the NREGA scheme, employment is provided to all unskilled workers. Through this scheme, 100 days of employment is provided to each beneficiary in a financial year. Through this scheme, needy families get employment in the form of social security. Various types of works are done under this scheme. Such as social building construction, road construction, farm forestry etc. All those works which cannot be measured and need to be done again and again cannot be done under this scheme. Such as frequent removal of grass, pebbles, harvesting of agricultural work etc.
Work to be done under Mahatma Gandhi MNREGA Scheme
- Under this scheme, all types of works are divided into four major categories, which are as follows:-
- Category A Activities – This category includes all public works related to natural resource management. Such as water conservation structures, water catchment management, micro and small irrigation infrastructure works, traditional water sources and revitalization, afforestation, land development work on Shamlat land and pasture development.
- Category B activities – Creation of personal assets for weaker section in Category B, development of livelihood, development of fallow and waste lands, 90 unskilled labor day work payment under Indira Awas Yojna, promotion of animal husbandry and pisciculture To promote, create physical resources, etc., are used.
- Category C Activities – Under the National Rural Livelihood Mission in Category C, physical resource creation works such as increasing agricultural productivity, structures for biofertilizers, pucca works for storage for agricultural produce will be done for SHGs in Category C.
- Category D Activities – Under Category C, works related to rural physical resources such as rural sanitation work, all-weather road connectivity, sports ground construction work, emergency management and restoration work, building construction work etc. will be done.
Information related to NREGA Mate
The person who employs NREGA job card holders and helps them to get wages according to their task. NREGA Met is attached to the Gram Panchayat. The Gram Panchayat carries out the work of Mate. The work of NREGA Mate can be done only by the person who lives at the local level and is available all the time to help the people. The record of all the works being done in the panchayat is also kept by the mate. Apart from this, it is also ensured by the mate that all the workers are getting all the important facilities to work or not.
Selection and eligibility of NREGA Mate
The selection of Nrega mate is done by the officials. For which the advertisement is issued by the officials at the district level. All the application forms are submitted by the applicant to the Gram Panchayat. After verifying the applications, the recruitment of Mate is done by the Gram Panchayat. The number of mates in a gram panchayat depends on the number of NREGA workers in the gram panchayat. NREGA mate, if male, should be at least 8th pass. If the mate is female then the female should be VIII pass. If the eighth pass woman is not found, then the woman should be the fifth pass. Priority for NREGA Mate will be given to BPL, Widow, Abandoned, Single, Disabled, SC, ST and backward class citizens. At least one mate will be employed for 50 workers. If the worker is more than 50 then one additional mate will be employed for every 10 workers.
Duty NREGA Mate
- It is ensured that all the important facilities are available at the workplace.
- The quality of the pucca works is also supervised by the mate.
- The responsibility of motivating the workers to complete the work every day is also performed by MATE.
- The measurement of the work of the workers is also done by NREGA Mate.
- NREGA mate only allocates the work to the workers.
- Apart from this, various types of day to day work are also done through NREGA Mate.
Under the Basic Schedule of Rates and BSR, there are rates for all types of works covered under MGNREGA. The work done by the workers can be evaluated through BSR. In BSR, work is evaluated based on factors like soil type, lead, lift etc. A reasonable rate is decided by the government by making an estimate of all civil works. Each block has its own BSR as the soil of each block is different. The rate of BSR is also revised by the Government from time to time. This schedule is made by the government through a committee constituted. This committee works at the Panchayat level. This committee is headed by District Collector and CEO, Zilla Parishad, Senior Engineer of DRDO, Irrigation Department, Senior Project Officer of PWD are the members of this committee.
NREGA Job Card List Some Highlights
The main objective of NREGA scheme is to provide employment to every citizen of India. Under this scheme, 100 days of assured work is provided to every NREGA job card holder in a financial year.
MNREGA scheme is being operated by the Government of India for the last 14 years. This year 1.3 crore new NREGA job cards have been provided to the workers by the Government of India as compared to the previous year and under this scheme, this year 1 crore families have worked under the NREGA scheme.
Last year, the average employment of a family under the NREGA scheme was 48 days, which has now become 41 days. As of November 30, 2020, 17 lakh families have completed 100 days of employment but by November last year, 40.6 lakh families had completed the work. 324 crore days were allotted by the central government as per the official website till November 30, 2020. is.
At present, the process of awarding work under this scheme is conducted through a software named Secure.
Salary increased under NREGA
The salary provided to unskilled workers under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Scheme has been increased by the Central Government. Earlier, the salary under NREGA was ₹ 209 per annum, which has now been increased to ₹ 303.40. The government will provide this additional amount from the Sundergarh District Mineral Institute Fund. In view of the global epidemic of Kovid-19, the government is adding to the increase of jobs under NREGA. So that the workers do not face any kind of trouble.
New 46 thousand laborers of UP will be given employment in MNREGA
As you know that the Central Government is making every effort to provide employment to the workers of the country. Taking this effort forward, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath has made a new announcement under this MNREGA scheme. Under this scheme, out of these 46 thousand, 25 thousand women will be given employment. Under this scheme, 25 thousand women will be given mate work. In the work of Met, women will have to report the attendance and work of the workers involved in MNREGA. 7200 rupees will be given every month by the UP government to the women of this work and an amount of 6 thousand rupees will be provided to 21 thousand employment servants per month.
Budget of MNREGA scheme doubled in Uttar Pradesh
The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to double the budget under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA). So that more and more people of the village can be connected with employment. Uttar Pradesh has become the first state in the entire country which has doubled the budget of this scheme. Earlier the budget of NREGA scheme was Rs.8500 crores which has now been increased to Rs.15000 crores. Now more and more beneficiaries will be able to get work under this scheme. Last year maximum employment was provided in Uttar Pradesh under MNREGA. Under this scheme, more than 1 crore 4 lakh 70 thousand workers of about 85 lakh families have been provided employment. In the year 2019-20, 53.15 lakh families got work, in comparison to which there has been an increase of about 32 lakh families this year.
More than 20 lakh workers working for 100 days will be registered in the labor department by the Uttar Pradesh government. These registered families will be provided the benefits of 17 schemes being run by the government for the workers. Which will change the lives of 20 lakh workers.
After registration, the benefits of some special schemes being run for the workers like Shramik Meritorious Student Award Scheme, Shishu Hit Benefit Scheme, Girl Marriage Scheme, Housing Assistance Scheme, Food Assistance Scheme etc. will be provided.
UP’s MNREGA workers will get work sitting at home
Housing, pension and medical benefits for UP MNREGA workers
- toilet assistance scheme
- housing assistance scheme
- Workers Critical Illness Assistance Scheme
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT TECHNICAL CERTIFICATION AND UPGRADATION SCHEME
- Disability Assistance and Disability Pension Scheme
- Construction worker funeral assistance scheme and construction worker death
- Meritorious Student Award Scheme
- Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- girl marriage assistance scheme
- Maternity Shishu and Girl Child Help Scheme
- Solar Energy Assistance Scheme
- Mahatma Gandhi Pension Assistance Scheme
- residential school scheme
- medical facility plan
- Till now 1.32 lakh job card holders have worked in UP
- In the financial year 2020-21 so far 1.32 job card holders have worked for 100 days under MGNREGA. At present, about 20 lakh MGNREGA workers are doing various types of work and by 31 March, the number of MGNREGA workers working for 90 days is expected to increase by the department. The target of providing 100 days work to 20 lakh families has been set by the nodal department by March 31, 2021.
Bihar NREGA Job Card List
History of MNREGA Scheme
NREGA Job Card List Purpose
- Facilities available on the official website of NREGA
- apply for job card
- NREGA job card download
- labor payment status
- Information about the works to be done under NREGA
MGNREGA Job Card
Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MANREGA Job)
Process to check NREGA job card account balance
- Key Facts in MNREGA Job Card List
- The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India also known as MGNREGA is responsible for the distribution of Mahatma Gandhi Job Cards to poor families mostly living in rural areas.
- People can download or view the job card through the official website of MGNREGA.
- You can easily download job card list by just checking your name in MNREGA Job Card List 2021.
- NREGA Job Card List provides information related to the tenure of work that the individual has got.
- If the Government is unable to provide the work within 15 days from the date of application, the Government is liable to pay employment allowance to the applicant.
- The people of the country can check the details related to the NREGA scheme job card through the online portal anytime from anywhere.
- Works to be done under NREGA
- gaushala construction work
- plantation work
- housing construction
- road construction
- consolidation work
- irrigation works etc.
- Benefits of Nrega Rojgar Card 2021
- MGNREGA job card eligibility
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The age of the applicant under this scheme should be 18 years or more.
- Applicant must be a volunteer for unskilled labor.
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Address proof
- age certificate
- income certificate