Pandemic Alert Safe Haryana period extended by 1 week i.e. till 21st June 2021.
- Odd-even system ended.
- Shops will now open till 7 pm.
- Night curfew will continue.
The Haryana government has again extended the restrictions regarding the prevention of corona epidemic. Now the lockdown has been extended in the state for a week i.e. till June 21. This time the odd-even formula has been discontinued, while the night curfew will remain in force.
1. Market shops can be opened from 9 am to 7 pm.
2. Standalone shops, milk, fruit-vegetable, grocery and medicine shops in the street can be opened as per the earlier instructions.
3. The number of people for the mass program is limited to 50. For any program more than this, the permission of the district administration will be mandatory.
4. Private commercial offices have been allowed to open with 50 percent staff, however, all such offices will have to follow the COVID-19 guidelines effectively.
5. Similarly, shopping malls can also be opened from 10 am to 8 pm with strict compliance of all the instructions.
6. Restaurants and bars located in hotels and malls or restaurants and bars located at other places can be opened from 10 am to 8 pm. These have also been allowed to open with the compliance of Kovid-19 instructions and with 50 percent capacity.
7. Hotel, restaurant and fast food establishment operators have been allowed home delivery till 10 pm.
8. Religious places can be opened at a time with a maximum limit of 21 people. Social distance, masks and other Kovid-19 instructions will have to be followed at religious places.
9. 21 persons will be able to gather with all the instructions in the marriage ceremony and for the last rites. A procession will not be allowed for the wedding ceremony.