Aadhaar Card D-Link Gas Subsidy – Link Aadhar Card with Gas Subsidy: All the customers of LPG cylinders in the country are provided subsidy on the purchase of LPG cylinders. But now they will get the benefit of subsidy only when they link their gas connection ( Aadhaar Card D-Link Gas Subsidy ) with Aadhaar number.
Yes, now it is mandatory to link the gas connection with the aadhaar. To get the benefits of the facilities issued by the government, it has become necessary to link the Aadhar card with everything. Let us know more information related to this.
Link Aadhar Card with Gas Subsidy: Customers can link from the comfort of their homes
Any customer who wants to get the benefit of subsidy amount in their accounts, they will just need their Aadhar card. First of all, they have to link the gas connection with the aadhaar number, for this they do not need to visit any office. Customers can link Aadhar card with LPG connection through SMS or through call only while sitting at home. Let us tell you, the linking process can be done online or offline as per the convenience of the customer.
Aadhaar Card D-Link Gas Subsidy: Link through phone call
Customers who want to get their Aadhar number linked with LPG connection through phone call can call on 1822-2333-5555 from their registered mobile number, after which you will have to tell the number of your Aadhaar number to the customer care employee, after which your The gas connection will be linked with Aadhaar.
How to do Aadhaar Card D-Link Gas Subsidy Online Link
- First of all, the citizen has to visit the Resident Self Seeding Portal of UIDAI for Aadhaar-LPG connection.
- Here select LPG and enter your scheme name.
- If you have Indian Gas then select IOCL and if you have Bharat Gas then select BPCL.
- After this, select the name of the distributor in the list given below.
- Now submit by entering your consumer number, mobile number, email id and aadhaar number.
- After this you will receive OTP on your mobile number and email ID.
- Verify by entering the received OTP.
- Now you will get its notification on your registered mobile number.
- After which your LPG connection will be linked with your Aadhar card.
Link Aadhar Card with Gas Subsidy: How to Link Through Offline
First of all, you should give an application to the distributor of the company whose gas you take. After which you download the subsidy form from the official website of Gas Connection. Now fill all the information in the form and submit it to the gas distributor office. After which your LPG connection will be linked with Aadhaar.
How to link Indian-Aadhaar through SMS
- The customer has to first confirm whether his registered mobile number is registered with the Indian Gas dealer or not.
- If your mobile number is already registered then you complete the further process.
- If the mobile number is not registered then you have to send a message.
- In SMS you have to write IOC<STD code of gas vendor’s telephone number>customer number>.
- Applicants can click on the given link http://indane.co.in/sms_ivrs.php to know the mobile number of their gas vendor .
- After which your mobile number will be registered with the gas dealer.
- Now you have to send message to link your Aadhar number with gas connection.
- In the message, send you UID<Aadhaar number> on the same number.
- After which your Indian Gas connection will be linked with Aadhar card.
- Link Aadhar Card with Gas Subsidy