|Vaccines increased at an average rate of 33% per week|
- Record of maximum number of vaccines in the world in one day in India, 61.3 lakh youth behind the achievement, ie 74% of vaccines are given to 18-44 age group
Till 11 pm on Monday night 85.12 lakh people got vaccinated in the country. This is a world record, because till now no country in the world had been able to vaccinate more than 55 lakhs in a day. Although China claims to have 20 million vaccines daily, the international community does not believe this claim to be true. The special thing is that 74% of those who got vaccinated, that is, 61.3 lakh people are in the age group of 18 to 44 years. Till now, 31 lakh vaccines were being administered on an average daily in the country.
On Monday, only the youth have got double the vaccines. The BJP-ruled states of Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, UP, Haryana and Gujarat played an important role in making vaccine records. In these 5 states, a total of 45 lakhs, that is, 52% of the country’s vaccines were done. In Haryana, 6.27 lakh people were vaccinated at 3700 sites. Haryana stood at number four in vaccination.
Madhya Pradesh, which is lagging behind in terms of population in vaccination, broke the record of Andhra Pradesh by administering 16.02 lakh vaccines. On Sunday, ‘Mega Vaccination Day’ was celebrated in Andhra, in which 13.3 lakh vaccines were administered. Free vaccination for 18+ from central quota started on Monday. The Center had asked the states to observe Monday as ‘Mega Vaccination Day’.
Prime Minister said– Weldon India!
On record vaccines, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said – Vaccination is the strongest weapon to fight against Corona. Congratulations to the countrymen for providing a record number of vaccines in one day. Weldon India…!
45% of those vaccinated are women
- Vaccines 35% more than the target: In Haryana, a target of 4.65 lakh vaccines was set. But 6.27 lakh people got vaccinated. That is, 35% more vaccines than the target.
- 72.88% from 18 to 44 years: In Haryana, 4.57 lakh i.e. 72.88% vaccines were administered to people between 18 and 44 years on Monday. 55% of the dosers are men and 45% are women.
- 42% above 18 reached: There are about 1.80 crore people above 18 years in the state. Of these, 76.59 lakh i.e. 42% have received at least one dose of the vaccine.
- … then vaccines should be given in 17 days: If vaccines are administered at the same pace as Monday, then at least one dose can be administered to the population above 18 in the state in 17 days.
The first 6 lakh vaccines were administered in 28 days.
- 1 to 6 lakh+ 28
- 6 to 12 lakh+ 9
- 12 to 18 lakh+ 10
- 18 to 24 lakh+ 8
- 24 to 30 lakh+ 4
- 30 to 36 lakh+ 10
- 36 to 42 Lakh+12
- 42 to 48 lakh+ 7
- 48 to 54 lakh+ 11
- 54 to 60 lakh+ 12
- 60 to 66 lakh+ 8
- 66 to 72 lakh+ 7
- 72 to 78 lakh+ 1
Earlier, on 22 March, maximum number of vaccines were taken in a day.
Earlier, 1,59,064 vaccines were administered on March 15 and 2,49,362 on March 22 on Mega Vaccination Day in the state. A total of 78,52,194 doses have been taken so far. Health workers have received 3,61,138, frontline workers 3,00,974 doses. People above 45 have got 46,30,451 and people between 18 to 44 years have got 23,67,061 doses.
Now 3.25 lakh doses in stock – The health department now has about 3.25 lakh doses in stock. More doses are expected in a day or two.