Post office super hit scheme: Indian Post Office Department continues to issue various schemes from time to time to provide convenience to its customers. One such scheme has been started by the post office whose name is Gram Suraksha Yojana.
If you also want to get better return on investment then this scheme will prove to be very beneficial for you. In this scheme, customers can earn lakhs of money by investing less money. Let us know what is this post office scheme.
Deposit only 50 rupees, 35 lakhs will be available in this superhit scheme of the post office; Know the details
Investing money in the Indian Post Office is considered very safe and along with this, the post office offers more percent interest to its customers than the bank. The savings scheme of India Post Office is considered to be very good and good for safe and better returns by the customers.
35 lakh rupees (Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana) will be available on depositing this much money
Under the Gram Suraksha Yojana of the post office, the customer can get better returns. There is low risk in this scheme. In Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana, you will have to deposit Rs 50 every day i.e. Rs 1500 per month. After depositing the amount till regular time, you will get the benefit of 31 to 35 lakhs.
Know what is the rules of Post Office Scheme
- Any citizen of the country can get the benefit of the post office scheme.
- Applicants who are between 19 to 55 years of age can invest in this scheme.
- Customers can make the premium payment of this plan in a month, quarterly, 6 months or even in a year.
- The minimum sum insured to invest in the scheme will be from 10 thousand to 10 lakh rupees.
- A grace period of 30 days is given to the applicant to pay the premium.
- In this scheme, the facility of taking loan has also been given by the post office for the customers.
- Under the scheme, you can also leave this scheme in 3 years, but you will not get any kind of benefit from it.
Let’s know how much will be the benefit of post office scheme
If a person invests in the scheme at the age of 19 years and takes a policy of 10 lakhs. So his monthly premium will be Rs 1515 for 55 years, Rs 1463 for 58 years and Rs 1411 for 60 years. Along with this, after the completion of maturity date, they will get a benefit of Rs 31.60 lakh for 55 years, Rs 33.40 lakh for 58 years and Rs 34.60 lakh for 60 years.
Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana: Will get the benefit of loan
You can also take a loan under the scheme. Apart from this, customers also get the benefit of life insurance. But you can get the benefit of taking a loan only when you have completed 4 years of purchasing the policy