Cryptocurrency Prices, 29 July: Today most of the cryptocurrencies are seeing a boom. This is the reason why the global crypto market cap has increased by 7.48 percent in the last 24 hours to reach $ 1.55 trillion. The price of bitcoin is also around 40 thousand dollars.
Today (29 July 2021) the global cryptocurrency market is seeing a boom. Today almost all cryptocurrencies are showing gains. The global crypto market cap has risen to $1.55 trillion in the last 24 hours. It is seeing an increase of 7.48 percent today. Talking about the crypto volume during the last 24 hours, it has come down by about 13.48 percent to $ 97.35 billion. The volume of stable coins stands at $78.90 billion, which is 81.05 percent of the total crypto volume during the last 24 hours.
Talking about bitcoin, it is trading close to 40,000 today. At present, it is seeing an increase of around 9 percent. The share of bitcoin in the crypto market has reached 48.38 percent. It has gained 0.63 percent as compared to the previous day.
Bitcoin fund listed on Nasdaq Dubai Exchange
The Middle East’s first bitcoin fund has been launched in Dubai; Canadian digital asset manager 3iQ Corp has set a goal of raising $ 200 million through this. This company is Canada’s largest digital asset investment fund management company. The company informed on Wednesday that today the Bitcoin Fund has been officially listed on Nasdaq Dubai. Nasdaq Dubai is the only international exchange in this region. The fund is claimed to be the largest regulated bitcoin fund in the world, listed in the Middle East North African region.
Rates of the world’s 10 biggest cryptocurrencies as of July 28 at 08:30 (these figures are taken from coinmarketcap.com)
- Bitcoin: It is up 8.52 percent in the last 24 hours at $39,590.82.
- Ethereum: In the last 24 hours, it is up 5.87 percent at $2,286.46.
- Tether: It is up 0.02 percent at $1 in the last 24 hours.
- Binance Coin: In the last 24 hours, it is up 4.35 percent at $312.02.
- Cardano: In the last 24 hours, it is up 4.78 percent at $1.27.
- XRP: In the last 24 hours, it is up 4.68 percent at $0.6434.
- USD Coin: In the last 24 hours, it is up 0.04 percent at $1.00.
- Dogecoin: In the last 24 hours, it is up 4.88 percent at $0.2053.
- Polkadot: In the last 24 hours, it is up 6.02 percent at $14.28.
- Binance USD: It is up 0.01 percent at $1.0 in the last 24 hours.
- Big boom in these cryptocurrencies
- Corgidoge real estate payment: It has climbed 2,39,322.49 percent to $0.0009812 in the last 24 hours.
- Splinterlands: In the last 24 hours, it has climbed 431.02 percent to $1.19.
- MoonStar: In the last 24 hours, it has climbed 235.07 percent to $ 0.00000009376.
- Wall Street Games: In the last 24 hours, it has climbed 205.82 percent to $ 0.0000002945.
- MahaDAO: In the last 24 hours, it has climbed 204.16 percent to $5.13.